Sunday, November 30, 2003

Hey everyone: How was your Thanksgiving? Mine was busy with my mother-in-law here for the weekend, my two cute nieces here with their mom and dad Thanksgiving evening Friday. The bummer of it all was I was sick. I had called in sick 2 days before Thanksgiving and felt horrible all day Thanksgiving. Everyone helped out and chipped in, so it all turned out okay. I did manage to get one sock finished and made sure I cast on the other sock to avoid suffering the SSS (second sock syndrome). The minute my mother-in-law left I made sure to pick the Aran Afghan and get going on it.





So many projects, so little time. Here is the sock yarn waiting to be cast on from my SOTM club from Joslyn's Fiber Farm.





Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend and that getting back into the grind tomorrow isn't bad.

No comments: