Wednesday, March 17, 2004

So, what's next?

Many have asked what is next in line. I will be knitting a quick project - a yellow bed jacket for my mom. Then I will be doing Frogner for my mom. She can't decide yet on which combination - red/white, black/white, dark gray/white. Sometimes giving people a choice is a dangerous thing. I showed my sister several sweaters to choose from. When I asked her which one she wanted she said, "I like the albacore one." Albacore, as in tuna?? She meant Abalone. It will forever in my mind be her "tuna" sweater. :sigh:

Before I get started on any of that, I decided to dust off a project that has been 2 years in the making. I only have one sleeve to finish, put it together and pick up the stitches for the hood. It's been so long I can't remember the name of the sweater! However, I will dig it out and put the proper name here. I remember it's a pattern by Paton's and knit out of Paton's Merino.

Don't forget - my new friend will be making his debut here this weekend some time.

No comments: