Thursday, September 09, 2004

Introducing......

(drum roll, please)..... Alan and Alan!

Or, is it Alan in Alan. Maybe it's Alan on Alan?

For those who haven't been reading my blog, this sweater didn't have a name. It's a Dale of Norway pattern with no name. I couldn't possibly knit something that didn't have a name. Since it was for my husband Alan, what better name than, Alan??! (I wonder how many more times I can use the word "name" in this paragraph?)



And a close-up of Alan in Alan....



In case you couldn't tell, he's Scottish. Yeah, I love him anyway. :-)

I absolutely LOVE this yarn. It was made from about 2100 yards of Bendigo Aran wool. Stitch definition is GREAT and the wool is very very soft. I converted the called for crew neck to a V-neck. Other than the fact that I asked him to model this for us during a heat wave, he is very happy with this sweater. If he's happy, I'm happy.

No comments: