Saturday, November 20, 2004

There's a whole lotta sparklin goin on!

I sparkled in traffic yesterday.
I sparkled in my office at lunch too.
At breakfast this morning I sparkled with my coffee.
I even was prepared to sparkle at the DMV this morning, but I didn't have a chance.

Tonight, I sparkled at the dining room table with my husband!!




This is Dale 9006. I don't want to call it 9006. My friend Junie showed me this and I fell in love! I like how there are white lines going up - like rays of light. I have named this sweater "Sparkle Plenty" in honor of Junie's baby doll she had as a little girl.

I am doing the sweater in Dale Heilo with Indigo bought from Elann. I am making the contrasting colors in off white, light brown heather and medium brown heather. There will also be a light celery and medium celery color. Right now, I'm just at the stockinette stitch phase. Boring, but ya gotta do it to get to the good stuff.

I'm sending get well wishes to Junie! She has PINK EYE!

I'm going to go sparkle for a little bit and get to bed. I cleaned carpets and upholstery all day today. I'm exhausted!

2 comments:

junie said...

Dear Jewel: I must say, that is a lovely sweater! I may have to get out that 12 year old Heilo and start it myself! Thanks for the help on my blog and thanks for the sympathy on the ridiculous sore eyes.

Great job on the "my new button." You are you a computer whiz. How in the world do you do that HTML stuff. I want to see a picture of the StSt too. Sparkle Plenty will be beautiful in blue.
junieann

Anonymous said...

I had a Sparkle Plenty doll when I was little, too! Guess that dates us, huh? The sweater looks absolutely gorgeous and I think you've made me wanna at least get the pattern.
Marie (mehitabel the blogless one)