Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Total Pick-Me-Up

There are very few things that can turn a crappy day into a happy day!  Here are a few of them!
Old Rose in Polwarth

The other end of Old Rose

Toasted Almond in Falkland

Brawny (top), Toasted Almond, and Black Walnut, all in Falkland

Black Walnut, Baby, Toasted Almond, Brawny - all in Falkland

Baby (oh Baby) - in Falkland.  Love this pink!




The Black Walnut, Toasted Almond, Brawn, and Baby in Falkland are the last of the colors for me to spin and will be amongst my pile to make a final decision in the colors I use for my Rams and Yowes Blanket.  The Old Rose was well, just because.  This girl can never get enough of pink!

Oh.  P.S.   I successfully picked up all 865 stitches on The Princess.  Now the rows are incredibly l-o-o-o-n-g!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Jewel- I'm ecstatic just looking at it.

Love Old Rose.

Jewel said...

Oh yeah. Totally made me giddy inside.