Monday, January 26, 2004

Norwegian knitting terms, demystified!

You really neeck to check out Theresa's blog. I love a lot of the patterns that Garnstudio has. I used several Norwegian/American dictionaries and muddled my way through translating several of them. However, the way Theresa talks about sure makes it easier for me and it actually is starting to sink in.

Several people have contacted me asking if the sheep stitch markers were hard to make. They also wanted to know where I found the sheep and parts to make it. If you're interested, please contact me privately (e-mail on side bar) and I'll give you the name and address of the place here in the San Francisco Bay area.

I've knitted a bit at lunch today but nothing worth posting a picture for.

Happy knitting everyone. If you're interested in learning a bit of Norwegian be sure to read Theresa's blog!

No comments: