Thursday, June 03, 2004

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yep. It's my birthday. My age? I'm 29 and I have some Enron stock for sale too.

My hubby was in a bike accident yesterday and broke his patella and has numerous scrapes and cuts. I've spent a nice afternoon reading through my birthday presents.... books! Here is what my family has given me for my birthday. They're all WONDERFUL additions to my library.








I have been working on the Oregon this afternoon and it's nice to just be able to knit. I took today and tomorrow off work to enjoy a nice few days of doing whatever I please.

Alan bought the ingredients to make an incredible chocolate cake. He insists on going into the kitchen to make it for me. However, the orthopedist said that he is to be non-weight bearing and to keep his leg straight. The brace keeps it straight, however, standing in the kitchen making a cake is NOT considered non-weight bearing. Of course, we won't mention the elbow he can't move or the fingers that have been crushed and have bandages on them.

So, I'm off to make my birthday cake. Quickly. Before my husband decides to be more noncompliant than he already is.

I'm such a happy birthday girl!!

No comments: