Monday, May 23, 2011

He Said She Said The Giants Are Doing Great!

Have you ever tried to take your picture when you're talking?  Well, I'm cheering the Giants on at the same time as taking my picture.  That, in itself, is a huge accomplishment as most of the time I can't walk and chew gum.   But, I wanted to show off my He Said She Said hat and cowl by ChicKnits.   I used Cascade superwash yarn.  It's not the 220, but the chunkier kind.  This is my second set.  Earlier this year I made a red one.  It's packed away for winter, though.  These knit up really quickly and they're super warm.   Edited to add:  (I think the guy right over my shoulder is posing for the camera too.  ha ha)


The AT&T Stadium is outstanding.  Here it is outside the park at night.   Where else can you see palm trees wrapped in orange lights but San Francisco??! 

3 comments:

Carrie#K said...

Great pic! Love the hat.

Don't all the palm trees look like that? ;)

Bonne Marie said...

Go GIANTS!

What a beautiful set :)

Lorraine said...

Love the palm trees- and the hat.