Saturday, January 24, 2004

Lappland, take ten?

Well, I've just started the pattern and it's going so nicely. I had to increase the number of stitches, thus enlarging the pattern to make sure the sweater ended up with the measurements the pattern gave me. You know - that gauge thing. I had already bought the yarn so I wanted to use it - of course I love Brown Sheep anyway.

All the math added up, as the rows of the pattern are ending exactly where they should. The sweater seems to be just about right as far as size and I'm SO excited. I would like to again thank Grace! Thanks, Grace! I also owe a thank you to Annette in Australia for holding my hand through all of this too. I am amazed at the talent these two have. How can I possibly go wrong with these two in my corner?

I have tons of non-knitting things to do this weekend, so depending on how much knitting I get done I will post a new picture Sunday night. Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: