Sunday, December 21, 2003

I decided to pull out everything in my stash to remind myself what I have (and of course don't have). I forgot I had some yarn on cones that I had planned on using for felting something. Looking at my poor pathetic fur babies I decided to use Wendy's "Lucy's Kitty Bed" (Kitty Pi) pattern and knit a bed. I finished it and it felted beautifully! Just need to wait for it to dry and then we'll see if anyone of them is interested. I'm still hoping for a digital camera from Santa!!

I'm only working 2 days this week and will be out and about on Wednesday (yes I know it's Christmas Eve) finishing up the shopping. I do have to work on Friday, but I hope to settle in for a nice relaxing weekend filled with what else?? Knitting!! Might go to a movie, though.

I am going to order yarn for Alice Starmore's Donnegal sweater. I think I will do it in the Earth colorway. I need more time to knit. I need my job to support my habit, darnit.

No comments: