Thursday, April 22, 2004

Icky sicky week

I seem to have some sort of gastrointestinal funk going on. In spite of feeling like blech, life pretty much went on as usual this week until this afternoon it came to a screeching halt. I just couldn't handle the nausea. I won't go into the other accompanying symptoms but I won't be going to work tomorrow.



As you read in my last post I went to San Francisco with my family to meet my niece. I took tons of pictures, but this one I took with my knitting blog and the readers in mind. This is a bronze statue called "The Shaking Man". It is outside the Sony Metreon. Yes, you see it correctly. The guy has 3 pairs of hands and 3 fpairs of feet. I don't know about you, but it's the hands that impress me the most. Can you imagine how much knitting we could all get done if we had 3 sets of hands? That would mean all my current works in progress would be just about done!

Speaking of works in progress, I haven't picked up "Alan" in quite some time. I am enjoying working on the Oregon so much. I haven't been bored yet and it's coming along well. I'll post an update sometime this weekend.

I now have a website! There isn't much there but it will be a continual work in progress. I have links on the right side bar to my completed projects page and my future projects page.

Happy knitting everyone and I'm SO glad tomorrow is Friday.

No comments: