Wednesday, April 28, 2004

YAWN

I have been feeling sort of "blah" about knitting lately... Tonight I knitted the ears of Shaun but that's about it. I watched the Stanley Cup playoff games between the Avalanche and the Sharks. I'll actually be in bed asleep before 10!

Last night I didn't do much knitting either. I don't know if it's burnout or what....

I have been putting other energy into getting signed up for my fall classes at San Jose City College. Yep. I'm headed back to school to see if this old dog can learn some new tricks. After finishing up my general ed classes I'll go to San Jose State University for my BSN degree. I figure it'll take about 6 years. Any knitting I do will be done before I go to San Jose State. I have a feeling that once I start nursing school there will be no time for anything else as I will be working part time as well.

So many projects - so little time. On the other hand, once I finish nursing school and start to work as an RN - I'll be making more $. More $ means more yarn. More yarn means more knitting! What a wonderful thought. Only my knitting comrades know the excitement this brings. Well, my hubby does too, but I think he's cringing.

Goodnight y'all. Happy Thursday to everyone!

No comments: