Monday, November 29, 2004

Is it a sleeve?

Here is Mia, modeling the Sparkle Plenty sleeve. Not many can pull this off, but doesn't Mia look gorgeous in her poncho?




We have all recovered from the hustle of the Thanksgiving holiday. My MIL visited us and Tippi made it clear she loved having her Granny visit!




Hope you all had a terrific Thanksgiving. The countdown is on for Christmas!

I was just reminded by my 20 year 11 month and 15 day old son that his birthday comes before Christmas and he will be 21. :gasp: I feel so old.


2 comments:

junie said...

Dear Jewel:
What a beautiful MIL! And the cat looks quite content 'resting' on Grandma's lap. I am glad you had a neat Thanksgiving.

I love the color of the "Sparkle" sleeve the cat is wearing.

Anonymous said...

Alan / Jewel,
I am still around allthough in Belgium.
SPend most of my time working (bummer) and playing in a band with Dutch musicians.
You can email me at lsmouter@skynet.be.
Hope all is fine, I found your site thru my daughter :-)
Regards
Lanny