Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Major progress!

I have finished the body of Lappland and I started the rows of design just before I get to the deer. This excites me beyond words! (If you're a knitter you know my excitement. If you're not - sorry!)

I have made a lot of friends in the knitting world, some of them in far away places. They have always helped me when I was having a problem and one even sent me samples of yarn from wool made in her own country! (Thank you Annette.) When I was making my sheep stitch markers, I made a few extra. As a small token of appreciation I sent them to my friends who had given me their addresses. I got the neatest thank you e-mail this morning and it made me very happy to know something like that made her smile. It gave me warm fuzzies - kinda like wool. :-) Okay, I'm done being sappy now.

Anyone have romantic plans for their special Valentine this weekend?

No comments: