Monday, August 30, 2004

My partner in crime

I certainly have no shortage of desired new projects hanging around. Lately I've been very good in staying focused on finishing my projects and NOT starting another. I'm about 1/4 of the way done on Alan's 2nd sleeve and was looking forward to getting it done, blocked, and put away. However, a small package arrived from my partner in crime the other day. It contained small bits of various colors needed for the Interweave Knits Floral Felted Bag. I fondled the colors and oohed and aaahed at them. All I needed was to get the background color. No biggie. But, could I resist? For the moment, yes. I found the background color I wanted and that was it. I just had to cast on. My intentions were good but it was just calling for me. I have been feeling very knitty lately.

No comments: