Friday, August 27, 2004

One down, one to go

.....sleeves, that is. One more sleeve and I'm finished with Alan! I just finished the ribbing and am now working on the sleeve and have started the increases. I am always surprised at how quickly sleeves go.

On the school scene, my baby started 8th grade yesterday. He came home excited about one of his new teachers, his science teacher. It always makes me happy when he likes one of his teachers. Maybe there's hope for him yet??!

I plan on enjoying my last week-and-a-half of my summer before school starts on September 7. I'm only taking 2 classes, one of which is done on the internet. I'm starting at ground zero so I'm starting off with English 1A and Introductory Algebra. Betcha I'm the oldest one in the class! Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to finishing Alan. I need to get going on the Oregon again. Don't know why, but it's lost it's "umph" for me. Maybe because I know I have to go back and re-do the front and neck bands? I'm looking forward to starting my Rogue, though. I'm doing it in Jamieson's Aran chartreuse color. Yummy.

No comments: