Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Handsome Men of the Silver Screen*

I was reading a blog and there was a post about the handsome men of the silver screen.  I just love the classics (black and white especially) and I have my own silver screen hunk favorites.

How about Cary Grant?   The dimple in his chin.  :swoon:

I loved An Affair to Remember (1957) and Bringing up Baby (1938)??




















And then there's Rock Hudson.   What a hunk.    Pillow Talk (1959) with Doris Day.  I loved that movie!





















......... and then there's Sean Connery.  There must be something about Scottish men.  I married one.  (hee hee).   Sean is my favorite 007.




















Okay - there you have it.  My top three movie hunks.  They don't make em like they used to.  :sigh:
*This was post was inspired by C-Dot.

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

Oh, I just love me some Sean Connery... When he was knighted by the Queen a few years ago, a few of us girls at work had the picture of him in his kilt up on our cubicle wall... *sigh swoon*

Lorraine said...

Jewel- It's the voice- Sean Connery, Alan Rickman.

Even Prince Charles!