Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Missing Spot

Several months ago I discontinued my blog at Typepad because it just became too much. At first it was a relief - kind of a vacation. Here and there I found myself saying to myself, "Wow! This is blogworthy." Oh. I don't have a blog any more.

Some of the things I wanted to post weren't necessarily interesting to all of my readers but it was interesting to me, maybe my husband, and perhaps a knitter friend here and there. I'm only blogging for myself so who cares if what I write isn't entertaining? Sometimes I write about things that are stupid, silly, and corny. However, that's why my husband loves me and I love that I can be my silly goofy self with him. (Because we all know he's done some mighty stupid stuff too.)

I have some dear knitting friends that blog too and I miss sharing my stuff with them. I'm very thrilled that another dear knitter is back on the blogging wagon again and I can see the funny stuff that goes on in her life too. It makes the eleventy million miles between us shorter.

We are in the holiday season now, so be of good cheer! I'm back.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

You're back- good to be here. Now I can walk into your virtual living room any time I want!

miyamojo said...

Don't worry, I'm silly too. In fact, I'm ridiculous! Let the fun begin!

Michele :)

sillyewe said...

Yea!!!!!!!! Welcome back! I have found myself really lame on the blog front these days, but I do miss it, too. Good to see you!

My Little Room In The Corner said...

If you can't be silly, then whats the point? Glad you are back, and Lorraine too! I missed you guys and your fun stuff.