Thursday, May 13, 2004

I thought it would never get here...

...Friday that is. What a week it's been!

I'm not going to blog again until Sunday afternoon at which point I will post a new picture of whatever I'm working on. It will probably be Alan. I'm ready to split to work either the back or front. I think I'll get the front out of the way first.

In case you haven't done so, you really need to see these books. I just checked them out from the library and are now on my wish list. (Hint to my husband there.)

The Best of Knitters Arans and Celtics. There are a lot of yummy things to knit here.


Knitting in the Old Way. This book is definitely for the advanced knitter. It shows in detail how to make any kind of a sweater to fit anyone. This is a definite for any knitters library and it certainly is my #1 wish on my wish list. Do you think my husband will get the hint?

I hope you all have a terrific weekend.

No comments: