Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I'm up to my armpits in Alan!

Well, I will be in about 2 more inches. I have now knit 16 inches of "Alan" and will separate for the arms in another 2 inches. Here... I'll show you:



Wanna see a closeup of the stitches and bobbles? Hey, save your comments on my bobbles - I'm a bobble virgin, okay?



I don't know if it's burn out, but lately I haven't felt much like knitting. So, I've spent my time organizing my books and patterns, and might go through my stash once again to re-organize everything.

I did get my "pretty in pink" gift socks done and the recipient was thrilled.

I'm still chugging along on my mom's bedjacket. It's done in stockinette stitch so it's rather boring. However, it's a very small and short jacket with three-quarter sleeves. If I would just sit and do it, it would be done in no time. But as I said earlier, I feel kinda "blah" about knitting right now. If anyone else ever feels like that I would LOVE to hear from you. Is this something that needs therapy? Will my knitting libido ever return to its normal passion? Hmmm... I wonder if they make a drug for people like me when their drive for knitting has gone limp..... :gasp:

I watched the Sharks vs Calgary game tonight. Tsk tsk tsk. They lost. They're down 2 games to 0. Even Poppy was upset - he just couldn't bear to watch the last period.



Well, knit on everyone! Someone around here has to. :sigh:

No comments: